We value your privacy
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Unique Business Systems. We are committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy please contact us as email@example.com
We only collect personal information you disclose to us. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register for our events, request downloads, request more information, use our support portal, R2 help or use our mobile apps. The personal information that we collect depends on the form or application that you choose to download.
- Name and Contact Data: We collect your first and last name as provided by you, email address, company name and phone number if provided
- Credentials: We collect passwords, password hints and usernames that may be used for our mobile apps, support or R2 Help secure logins
- Payment Data: No payment data is ever collected on our website(s) or in our mobile apps
- Social Media Login Data: No social media login information is collected on our website(s) or in our mobile apps
- Mobile device ID: This is only collected if you choose to use our mobile apps. This information is used to send you alerts / notifications from your app to your device.
- We do not share your information with anyone. We do not share your information with anyone, including advertisers, business contacts, vendors or third party providers.
- Consent: We may share your data if you give us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose (ie Testimonial)
- How long do we store your information? We only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose you shared it with us. Once we no longer have any legitimate business need to store your information we will delete it from our servers.
- How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information you have disclosed to us. We cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure, although we will do our best to protect your information using industry best practices.
- Do we update our policy?
We may update our policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this policy regularly to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
R2 CRM's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.